Product Reviews > Accessories > Stohlquist GetAway Hi-Back Vest Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Stohlquist GetAway Hi-Back Vest

Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. Logo
See Products from Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. in the Buyers' Guide!
Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Women's PFD's
  • Men's PFD's
  • Youth PFD's
  • Fishing PFD's

08-12-2011

I love this vest. I have been wearing it for 5 years. Very comfortable. I give it an 8, because it lacks a spot for my whistle to clip on front.

09-17-2010

I've been wearing the Get-away for over a year now and it's the best fitting PFD I've tried so far. Very comfortable and does not ride up in the water. I see lots of paddlers with vests up around their ears when they take a swim. That won't happen with this model. The only problem is some fading of the nylon. Lighter colors seem to fade a bit quicker.

03-11-2008

Good vest with a lot of room for adjustments. Does not restrict my movement and I have had no feeling of restriction on my ability to breathe. I've worn this vest for several hours and didn't even notice it was there.

New York Kayak Co.: