Product Reviews > Accessories > Stohlquist GetAway Hi-Back Vest Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Stohlquist GetAway Hi-Back Vest

Rated: 8.75/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. Logo
See Products from Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. in the Buyers' Guide!
Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Women's PFD's
  • Men's PFD's
  • Youth PFD's
  • Fishing PFD's

08-10-2014

I would recommend getting ANY kayak PFD. This one is awesome and is super comfy. Of course people are built differently and that needs to be considered. I see too many paddlers out there either without a PFD on or wearing one made for waterskiing - PFDs designed for kayaking will make your trip much more comfortable. This vest does not ride up, it doesn't bump my hat in the back and I don't have to fight with it. I put it on, drop my keys in the pockets, zip up and forget it until Im hauling out.

08-12-2011

I love this vest. I have been wearing it for 5 years. Very comfortable. I give it an 8, because it lacks a spot for my whistle to clip on front.

09-17-2010

I've been wearing the Get-away for over a year now and it's the best fitting PFD I've tried so far. Very comfortable and does not ride up in the water. I see lots of paddlers with vests up around their ears when they take a swim. That won't happen with this model. The only problem is some fading of the nylon. Lighter colors seem to fade a bit quicker.

03-11-2008

Good vest with a lot of room for adjustments. Does not restrict my movement and I have had no feeling of restriction on my ability to breathe. I've worn this vest for several hours and didn't even notice it was there.