Product Reviews > Accessories > Paddledry Russo Canoe Cover Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Paddledry Russo Canoe Cover

Research Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in the Buyers' Guide!
Sprayskirts and Spray Decks
View Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in Buyers' Guide

10-27-2007

I got a Russo Canoe Cover just over a year ago. I used it on 4 river trips over the summers and really loved it. I have a Mad River and it worked really well. It was easy to install because it uses hooks instead of snaps.

The only disadvantage was it was not a custom fit but they say it will fit a variety of canoes. It did have extra fabric in the middle which is nice when you have gear that is above gunnels. I also liked how it stores in its own pocket. They will install it for you if you are in the area, but it is pretty easy to install yourself.