Product Reviews > Accessories > NRS HydroSkin Men's G2 LS Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for NRS HydroSkin Men's G2 LS

NRS Logo
See Products from NRS in the Buyers' Guide!
NRS in the Buyers' Guide:
  • WetSocks
  • Gloves
  • Helmets, Liners & Hoods

06-22-2010

Good fit, good warmth, a quality product. My lone gripe is that I cannot get a stain out. I will purchase more Hydroskin stuff.

10-23-2007

.5mm Neoprene combined with ThermalPlush fleece lining with a rash guard material in the arm pits makes for the perfect cold water base layer. Also noticed that it has Antimicrobial treatment to keep the odor down. I used the Hydroskin LS in combination with a semi dry top; thin enough to layer without loss of movement. First time out consisted of a foggy 5 hour ocean paddle in October, followed by 2 hours of roll practice and some surf. Needless to say, I'm going to have to buy the Hydroskin pants now. I did consider buying "Kokatat Innercore" base layers. I will also mention that this product has amazing warmth and water shedding ability.