Product Reviews > Kayaks > Wave Sport, Inc. > EZG 42 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for EZG 42 Kayak by Wave Sport, Inc.

07-25-2007
Submitted by: Tim LasseterSend Email

I started paddling a few weeks ago in a Dagger GT7.5 and caught on pretty good, so last week my mom bought me an EZG42 and she took the Dagger. (Her other boat was 16 years old) It is great for surfing, doing enders and squirts, or spinning in holes. My mom worries a little bit because I am only 12 years old, but I think the boat is very safe and a lot of fun. We stayed at the falls on the Nantahala for a long time and at Surfer's, too, and this boat was great for doing all kinds of stuff.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!
Rendezvous River Sports