Product Reviews > Accessories > North Water Interior Mounted Cockpit Bags Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for North Water Interior Mounted Cockpit Bags

North Water Paddlesports Equipment Logo
See Products from North Water Paddlesports Equipment in the Buyers' Guide!
North Water Paddlesports Equipment in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Paddle Bag
  • Gear Bags

04-10-2007
Submitted by: Matthew BlakeSend Email

This comes as 2 bags, one for each side, intended to be mounted by your thighs. You glue in fastlock clips and the bag clips in/out easily. Has a Velcro flap you could put the rudder cable through.

I mounted one bag behind my seat (not enough room at the thighs). It has worked great there, it clips in/out quickly and securely and the double zipper works well enough I can zip open/close with either arm/side. Very well made (all Northwater products I've seen are). Can't comment on it if mounted at the thigh.

Minor nit: I think it would work better with some kind of hard shell to keep it's shape.