Product Reviews > Accessories > Vee Cart V3 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Vee Cart V3

Research Carts, Portaging & Launching in the Buyers' Guide!
Carts, Portaging & Launching
View Carts, Portaging & Launching in Buyers' Guide

04-10-2007
Submitted by: Matthew BlakeSend Email

This is their smallest cart. I looked at about 5 locally and all I could find on the web. This one is excellent quality, strong aluminum, good foam padding. It fits unassembled in my rear hatch (Seda Ikkuma 17) and it straps on quickly and securely with only the one strap so it's very fast to setup/takedown. It also carries my 20 foot pygmy Osprey well.

Disadvantages: The small wheels mean low ground clearance so be careful on steep slopes and rough terrain. Without the fore-aft runners of the other models it's not stable until the strap is cinched down. But these are the trade offs for really small. It's also not super light.