Product Reviews > Kayaks > Futura Surf Skis > Spear Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Spear Kayak by Futura Surf Skis

02-12-2007
Submitted by: F.G.

As a very inexperienced and somewhat anxious-about-tipping paddler, I sat down on the Spear for the first time with some wariness. I was quickly reassured by its remarkable stability. I glided through the water with ease, and in several years of use have actually never fallen off this wonderful boat. It is lightweight so I can haul it to the water by myself, and not so long to be unwieldy. To top it off, my particular spear is beautiful - bright, sunshine yellow! My husband suggested selling it a year ago so he could raise money to buy himself a new boat. I said, "No way, friend. This boat is mine for life!