Product Reviews > Accessories > Snap Dragon Glacier Trek Sprayskirt Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Snap Dragon Glacier Trek Sprayskirt

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Research Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in the Buyers' Guide!
Sprayskirts and Spray Decks
View Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in Buyers' Guide

09-29-2010

Excellent overall product. The deck is taunt with out being hard to put on, excellent release with secondary euro style strap for releasing skirt, (or I guess holding a water bottle)but the easily adjustable velcro tunnel allows easy fit based on what you wearing (longer season as where I live it is truly 4 seasons) I have the breathable version which is great for myself weather has been cool of late so unsure of how breathable it is but so far I am extremely happy, Excellent workmanship

09-27-2007

I too like the Glacier for its perfect access/egress, and extra top-strap has limited use to hold stuff in place. Fit 'n finish, but adjustable tunnel velcro is tricky in that if snug they can 'pop' loose, but if not very tight lots of leakage results when rolling. So it's a Catch22!

06-01-2007

Purchased a breathable version for my Perception Carolina 14.5 (XL+ deck, large tube) and it has worked great. Keeps me dry when I'm purposely playing in the rapids below a reclaimed dam. Still waiting to learn how to roll, but this skirt should keep me dry.

08-31-2006
Submitted by: cooldoctor1Send Email

The Snapdragon Glacier Trek sprayskirt is exceptional. The quality of construction canít be beat, and although I own Harmony and Wildwasser skirts, they simply donít mimic the super fit and function of the Snapdragon. I find that it is very snug on the coaming of my plastic kayak, and yet allows nice exits. It has a taut neoprene band, rather than suspenders, that is well suited to my waist size and allows for exceptional comfort even with forward stroke and torso rotation. Like all neoprene items, it can be warm in summer; this becomes a virtue in the autumn and winter. I would not stray from Snapdragon brand, based on my experience, for all future sprayskirts.