Product Reviews > Accessories > Oak Orchard SUV Kayak Roller Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Oak Orchard SUV Kayak Roller

Oak Orchard Canoe Kayak Experts Logo
See Products from Oak Orchard Canoe Kayak Experts in the Buyers' Guide!
Oak Orchard Canoe Kayak Experts in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Kayak SUV Roller Loader
  • Gull Wing Kayak Saddles

08-21-2006
Submitted by: Fred K. AronSend Email

My Subaru Forester is wonderful, I have Hully Rollers in the rear with mako saddles in the front. The Rollers in the back are too far foward to slide my 14 foot kayak on without scratching the top of the car's tailgate.

I found this...Oak Orchards SUV Kayak Roller...The first style with a bottom "fin" to simply drop into the "crack" in the roof where the door meets the roofline. Load the boat, lift the roller out and put it away. Works with most SUV and minivan type vehicles. I works great. Simple, small, efficiant, and their customer support is excellent.