Product Reviews > Accessories > Talic Classic Sports Hammock Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Talic Classic Sports Hammock

Talic Logo
See Products from Talic in the Buyers' Guide!
Talic in the Buyers' Guide:
  • SlingSet
  • Kayak Tilt
  • Paddle Racks

06-28-2006

I purchased a Kineo stand with Saranac base to hold our canoe plus two Acadia hammocks to mount on the stand for storing kayaks. I had balked at the high price for what is essentially a few pieces of wood and some nylon webbing, but I felt much better about it when I opened the boxes and saw how well made these units are.

I was very impressed with the construction and design of the unit. The folks at Talic have clearly spent some time and effort to design a simple yet effective storage system that supports and protects your boats. The materials are high quality and assembly was easy.

I still think the price is high (thus a score of only 8), but if you are looking for a well made kayak rack and don't have the desire to build one yourself, then I think the Talic system is a great choice.