Product Reviews > Accessories > Chosen Valley Canoe Seat Back Band Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Chosen Valley Canoe Seat Back Band

Research Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in the Buyers' Guide!
Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests
View Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in Buyers' Guide

04-03-2006

Having recently aquired back/leg problems,I sold my kayaks,and went back to canoes. The former owner of a canoe I bought suggested checking out Chosen Valley Canoe Accessories Tractor seat back band to help support my back. I contacted Kevin of CVCA, and he asked for pictures of my canoe seat, since it was a fairly rare model. Within a couple of weeks I recieved my back band. With the back band came a very good picture and written explaination of the installation process. Installation was a snap, and the back band fit perfect. The real test came the next day, paddling the canoe. After a few adjustments I knew it was just the ticket. The band rests just above my lower back and gives excellent support. I believe it also added speed to the canoe, because it gave me something to push against, instead of rocking back in the seat. The quality is outstanding.