Product Reviews > Accessories > Gription Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Gription

Rated: 6.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Research Camping Gear in the Buyers' Guide!

07-24-2013

This is a great idea...and when it works it is very convenient but a number of times my Gription leaked. Sometimes in my car or backpack. I finally threw it away when it leaked in the tent!

03-20-2006

The Gription is a new spillproof lid for Nalgene and similar bottles, and it is fantastic! No more struggling with screw lids. Gription has a watertight seal, a one finger trigger opening, and is spillproof. I took it kayaking and it does not leak even when opn its side, and when I want a drink, with one hand, I pull the trigger and can drink. One hand use is a big advantage as it allows me to keep the other hand on my paddle. I can imagine uses in the car, in the boat, and even at the office. The Gription even has a molded thumb holder that doubles as a caribiner hold so that you can hang the bottle from your hip belt, shock cords, etc. It has a great handle (much easier to hold the large 32 ounce plastic Nalgene type bottles, especially for people with smaller hands), is made of high impact plastic, and is well worth the price.