Product Reviews > Accessories > Outward Hound Petsaver Life Jacket Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Outward Hound Petsaver Life Jacket

Research PFDs (Life Jackets) in the Buyers' Guide!
PFDs (Life Jackets)
View PFDs (Life Jackets) in Buyers' Guide

03-26-2009

This is a great product. Makes it easy to lift your dog in and out of the water via the handle on the back. Fits secure with straps that buckle. Does not restrict dog mobility. Made out of quality materials.

09-17-2007

The company that distributes this product has great customer service! My dog has been wearing the Outward Hound life jacket for two seasons of kayaking. She is comfortable in it and it doesn't seem to get in her way at all. Last weekend the lifejacket ripped at one of the seams. I called The Kyjen Company to find out about getting it repaired. They said there must have been a defect in that jacket, and they offered to send me a free replacement, which arrived 3 days later. That's what I call great customer service!

06-08-2007
Submitted by: MarvinBSend Email

Great PFD (Puppy Flotation Device)! I have a 60lb black lab that wears a large, and a small 20lb brown mutt that wears a medium. Our black lab fell out of our canoe and was easily lifted back in. If it was possible for a dog to poke her bottom lip out, she did it! They seem to enjoy wearing them, although neither seems to care for being in the water.

02-07-2006

Pet PFD, international orange with reflective stripe, grasp handle and loop. Attaches around neck with an adjustble strap that runs through loops in flotation hook and loop neck straps. also very adjustable around the belly area with nylon straps over neoprene with hook and loop closures. I thought we would be challenged to find a puppy flotation device for my boyfriend's portly (37 lb) dachshund. The medium petsaver fit him (without high centering him :)) and my 42 lb lab cocker mix. I feel copletely secure in picking either of them up by the handle. And they adjusted to them rapidly. Now they get excited when we pull out the vests because they know that they are going for an adventure. The vest is a very good value for the money as it cost less than half of similar pet PFD's.

Paddling.net T-Shirt Sale: