Product Reviews > Accessories > MTI Freefall PFD Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for MTI Freefall PFD

Rated: 4.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

MTI Adventurewear Logo
See Products from MTI Adventurewear in the Buyers' Guide!
MTI Adventurewear in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Women's PFD's
  • Childrens PFD's

10-16-2007
Submitted by:

The zipper on my Freefall failed during use (teeth pulled apart) after one season. Luckily it happened while I was practicing my roll on a pond and not on a river were I needed to count on it. The zipper was awkward to pull up from the day I purchased the PFD. Next time I'll go with a top down zipper...and, there is no attachment point for a knife.

09-07-2005

This pfd would be good for taller people. I used it 3 times. It had plenty of room for paddling, but kept riding up on me (Iím short). Once I had it cinched down, I practically had to be a contortionist to get out of it. Itís a class 5 pfd, so I think whitewater yakers would be happier with this. It was a little bulky in the midriff.

Botetourt County Tourism: