Product Reviews > Accessories > RollerLoader Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for RollerLoader

Rated: 8.57/10 Based On: 7 Reviews

Research Roof Racks and Trailers in the Buyers' Guide!
Roof Racks and Trailers
View Roof Racks and Trailers in Buyers' Guide

06-07-2013

Cracked my windshield on first use. For the price of the loader and windshield I could have bought a new roof rack system.

06-22-2010

We purchased the RollerLoader to help us lift two 10' SOT Perception Kayaks to the roof racks on our 4wd pick up cap. The truck is 7' tall so it was quite a chore putting them up there. The RollerLoader worked just as advertised and made the loading a breeze. I would recommend it for anyone looking for an easier way to load their boat.

08-10-2009

One of the best investments I've ever made. It's saved my back and still going strong after about 6 years. Durable and works as intended. Highly recommend.

11-05-2007
Submitted by: DMSend Email

This has been a great device - very helpful in loading my canoe on my Forester. I put it on the hood of the car (using foam padding under the metal bar keeps it from scratching the hood.) It holds the boat well when flipping it, & glides the boat overhead to the roof rack w/ amazing ease. I still have an extra set of hands w/ me to do this, but the actual workload is light.

09-07-2007

Gizmo=$149, shipping=$15, reliable freedom= PRICELESS!!!
This is the best investment I have made lately for my yakking gear! I am a 5'5" woman with shoulder issues, and the loader has made my going to the lake on my own a breeze. Absolutely great item!

02-06-2006
Submitted by: SAKSend Email

The 'roller loader' from Amagensett Beach & Bicycle Co. has been a great addition to my kayaking equipment. It works well, especially for those of us of shorter stature, for putting on and/or taking your boat off your vehicle. It takes up very little space in your car or garage and is well made. It can also be used to wheel your boat to the water. Highly recommended!

09-06-2005

I purchased the RollerLoader to help me get the WS 145T (approx 65lbs) on top of the car by myself. It worked great. The tubular bars are welded for added strength. It comes completely assembled and ready to use out of the box. The straps are strong, suction cups grip tightly. Instructions are easy to understand. Works as well as a kayak cart, also. I moved my kayak from garage to street...90 feet on concrete, did not have a problem. I pulled the yak behind me. I have not tried it in gravel or sand, but that will not be a problem for me. Customer Service is great also. Itís worth the money....no more back / neck problems.