Product Reviews > Kayaks > Mainstream Kayak > Majestic Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Majestic Kayak by Mainstream Kayak

06-15-2011
Submitted by: RJMSend Email

I bought a used Mainstream Majestic and could not be more satisfied. As with the other review it is a thin material kayak especially on the bottom but it has never been an issue. I have drilled holes in my kayak to put fishing rigs and anchor and have not had any problems. This kayak tracks straight, is easy to turn and maneuver in tight areas even being a 11 footer. It is very stable and can be stood in with no problems. I would highly recommend this kayak to anyone who enjoys lakes and fishing.

09-10-2005

Paddle 4-5 times a week and enjoy the Majestic very much. Would have been better with dry storage. Not the top choice of the 5 kayaks I have but fun for the money.

08-07-2005

This was my first kayak. I really love it. I can paddle all day and it goes thru chop with ease. It paddles very straight on flatwater and slow rivers. I did do some mods on the seat for comfort, this boat is extremely stable. I've actually stood up in it. My only complaint is that the plastic could be a little thicker. Easy to get in and out of. For a first kayak, I recommend it!!