Product Reviews > Accessories > AT Ergo Tour T4E Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for AT Ergo Tour T4E

AT Paddles Logo
See Products from AT Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
AT Paddles in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Elite Tour Kayak Paddles
  • Advanced kayak paddles
  • Kayak Fishing Paddles

07-25-2005

I found this paddle while searching for a paddle to go with my first kayak (a wonderful ClearWater Design Georgian Bay). I had been directed to Werner paddles by several of the kayak dealers in the area and was planning to order a couple of Werner Camino fiberglass paddles for myself and my wife when I found them on sale for 25% off of the original price. This made them $100 less than the Werner paddles we were looking at and they were rated higher by users than the Werners, so we went with them. I am very glad we did.

After just one day on the water, it is evident that we got a great deal. First off, they are visually beautiful with a black fiber weave that makes them look like the carbon fiber paddles all your rich friends are using at less than half the price. Secondly, they feel great. The bent handles make the paddle move naturally through the water. After several hours, my hands felt fine, which was not what I had expected after a rented bent paddle gave my blisters after just 30 minutes. Third, the price was very reasonable, especially for such a good paddle. Fourth, it still has all the standard features such as adjustable feathering which is important as I like my paddle feathered, but my wife does not.

In my opinion, it is a great alternative to the more costly Werners which I have noticed seem to present a variety of problems.