Product Reviews > Accessories > Surf-to-Summit GTX Elite Seat Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Surf-to-Summit GTX Elite Seat

Research Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in the Buyers' Guide!
Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests
View Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in Buyers' Guide

07-26-2013

For me this was a sizable investment. This seat has a base that adds so much comfort to trips it was well worth the money. The back is totally adjustable. It gets the inquiries when I'm on the river from everyone. I would not go without it!

07-08-2005
Submitted by: PlasticasterSend Email

This is a high quality product, providing excellent back support and butt padding for SOT kayaks. I got it for my W.S. Tarpon 160i. It has many adjusting straps which add greatly to its secure fit and function. The fit and comfort is incredible! I got the fishing model with the high-mounted rod holders and a storage pouch. This configuration is great for saltwater fishing to keep your reels up high above the salt.