Product Reviews > Accessories > Midwest Kayaks Greenland Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Midwest Kayaks Greenland Paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

06-27-2005
Submitted by: Jim PSend Email

Kurt Hoffman of Midwest Kayaks makes some terrific Greenland paddles. I recently had him produce a solid WRC paddle, and am very satisfied. Kurt's choice of wood is very good, being careful to choose only exceptionally straight grained material. As a result the paddle is quite strong and stable for cedar, and retains a very nice flex. I'd discussed with him the shape I'd like the blades and blade tips to have, and those were done perfectly. Another nice feature is the care with which the paddle is shaped. The symmetry is virtually perfect! It's the equal of another company's paddle which is machined milled. A great paddle at a very fair price: my second from him.