Product Reviews > Kayaks > Hydra Kayaks > Sea Runner XL Expo Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Sea Runner XL Expo Kayak by Hydra Kayaks

Rated: 8.67/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

08-19-2011

I have owned 2 SeaRunners for 20 years. Leaving them outside has taken a toll on them, and need to be replaced. BUT, I have paddled the boats up creeks that I couldn't turn around in. I have paddled the boats in the open Gulf of Mexico. I have surfed them and paddled them in the swiftest waterways in Florida. The performance has been great... very enjoyable and maneuverable boat. It's time for new ones and I most likely will get the same boat. I have always loved the hull design for easy turning in small creeks. It tracks very well considering it's not a V Hull.

08-01-2007

Very solid kayak with great speed and somewhat decent turning ability considering it's 17' long.

01-17-2005

Very fast kayak considering it's plastic. Handles everything well. Nice looking. Comparable to a Perception Eclipse Sea Lion. Designed by Tom Derrer, a kayak racer, who started Eddyline kayaks.