Product Reviews > Accessories > Bending Branches Evening Breeze (Discontinued) Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Bending Branches Evening Breeze (Discontinued)

Rated: 9.75/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Bending Branches Logo
See Products from Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide!
Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Stand Up Paddles
  • Rec Straight Canoe Paddle
  • Glide Touring

07-19-2010

I recently purchased the re-branded Aquabound version and it is hands down the best paddle I have used. Love the ability to adjust to different lengths and feathering on the fly. Light weight, easy on the all day paddling effort. Usually paddle in the gulf or on river trips here in Florida, use it to brace getting in and out of kayak. I have lent it to several friends and they love everything about it but the price. Worth every penny as far as I am concerned. 10 of 10 for me.

05-22-2007
Submitted by: KatieDSend Email

I have the all carbon with adjustable ferrel version of this paddle and have also tried the Carbon shaft/glass blade design. Hands down best paddle I have ever owned or tried (I try many as I work at a paddle shop). It is a delight to bring on the water and an asset to any decent kayak. Much stronger then I initially gave it credit for, it can easily be used to brace on getting in and out of kayak. The ability to change the length is great to adjust to differing conditions (or let someone else try it). I very highly reccomend this paddle to all sea kayakers and tourers.

09-14-2006

Evening Breeze Plus, w. adjustable ferrule. Kayak: 23.5" wide, rides low on the water. Paddler: 5'3" long arms, midangle paddle style. Kayak & paddler like to stay out 5-6 hours a day, go fast, sprint for fitness, touring aspirations.

We met Sunday and we all got along fine. The EBP is beautifully balanced, dips into water just perfectly. Helps me hold edges longer & perfects my newby attempts at turning and arcing. I'm beginning to understand how to carve now. Light & quick coming out & spinning into position (I favor a right feather). 215 cm seems best for me & not the easiest length to find. The ability to adjust between 210/215/220/230 is the bomb for conditions dictated by wind, water or fatigue.

Not that I fatigued much with a paddle so much lighter than the 32 -34 oz paddles in my quiver (Have three, and this baby makes four, because I bought it the same day I demo'd it.)

This paddle is a gem. Adorn yourself and your boat with it.

12-30-2004

Background: Paddling rcreational and sea kayaks off and on for 40 years. This is one of the best paddles I have ever used. It is lightweight, strong, and has no descernible flutter. I like it so much that I bought my wife one.