Product Reviews > Accessories > Wildwasser Pocket Neo Skirt Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Wildwasser Pocket Neo Skirt

Research Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in the Buyers' Guide!
Sprayskirts and Spray Decks
View Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in Buyers' Guide

10-22-2004

I have been using Wildwasser skirts four years. My first "good" skirt was a Wildwasser Pocket Nylon skirt. After I had this skirt a few months, I noticed it was becoming very loose. I contacted Wildwasser and returned the skirt to them.

They told me I had been sold the wrong size skirt for my boat, but they would make it right. They resized it to fit the exact dimensions of my boat and I still use this skirt today when I want a nylon one.

Lately, I have been using a Pocket Neo skirt and it is the driest skirt I have ever used. It is Kevlar reinforced around the cockpit rim and has been a joy to use.

Several weeks ago, I noticed that the skirt seemed to be leaking. I found several small holes in the neoprene behind my back. When I showed this to Landis Arnold, the president of Wildwasser, he took it and said he would fix it.

Well he didn't fix it--Instead, he replaced it with a brand new skirt.

It's still my favorite skirt and Wildwasser is one of my favorite suppliers.