Product Reviews > Accessories > Spring Creek Suction Cup Car Rack Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Spring Creek Suction Cup Car Rack

Research Roof Racks and Trailers in the Buyers' Guide!
Roof Racks and Trailers
View Roof Racks and Trailers in Buyers' Guide

08-07-2012
Submitted by: MattSend Email

Last week, I drove more than 3 hours to visit Spring Creek. With gas approaching $4, a gallon, this felt a little crazy especially when there are numerous kayak dealers in my area. However, I really wanted to paddle the boat before I bought one and their expertise (Lance) and great prices made it a "no-brainer". Plus, they were willing to take my boat in on trade, at a decent price.

While there, I saw the suction cup rack for the first time. I had heard about it before, but thought I would never trust something that held my valuable boats by suction. Wow, was I wrong. This rack is very solid and I love that it is easily moved from my wife's Sonata to my Yukon. Best of all, the loading bars make it so much easier to load plus give you the flexibility to instantly widen the rack to increase your hauling capability.

As other reviewers have noted, I did get a little seepage, around the windows, from rain but I would gladly tolerate it to have a rack with this much capability and the flexibility to move to any vehicle.

04-03-2006

Love this. Have it over the cab of my ford ranger pickup. Use the Spring Creek rack over the bed. A super combo! Sturdy, no worries. Great service. Family business. It sounds like I'm affiliated with the company, but I'm not. I just love everything I've gotten from this company.

08-20-2004
Submitted by: CBSend Email

A suction cup rack that fits any car by a one inch nylon strap that goes through the door or window. Expandable to carry two canoes. It works great with one falt. In a rain storm the nylon strap wicks water directly inside the car sometimes at a strong pace. No solution for this except to use a zip lock bag at the drip point to collect the water and empty often. Otherwise the rack itself works well and so far is the best alternative for cars without the almost forgotten raingutters.