Product Reviews > Accessories > Waterstick Karma Bent Shaft Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Waterstick Karma Bent Shaft

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

12-06-2005
Submitted by: KentySend Email

I thought these were a great paddle to start with but although they are good to use there quality is very poor. My blades quickly began to fray and come apart at the edges having only been used about 5 times and then last weekend the shaft broke clean in two while rolling. I certainly won’t be buying any more waterstick paddles.

07-26-2004

Have paddled with it for a month now. Light and responsive. My wrists feel happier with the bent shaft, but that may just be in my head. The oval shaped shaft makes it intuitive when switching to a feathered blade. The only reason I give it a 7 is because I'm not sure what the durability will be like. Any questions, feel free to email.