Product Reviews > Kayaks > Sevylor > Fiji Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Fiji Kayak by Sevylor

09-11-2006
Submitted by: SFSend Email

I just took up kayaking this summer, and I bought this so I could quit borrowing a boat. I found it on sale for $42 so I couldn't beat it for the price. I have just finished my 5th trip and I'm very pleased with this boat. It has handled up class III whitewater with ease. It can be a little tipsy, but it is to maneuver. It has exceeded my expectations.

08-02-2004
Submitted by: CSend Email

I bought it so I could paddle around on local bodies of water with my son. With the skeg I can't complain I usually go straight don't plan on winning any races but its a nice way to spend a few stress free hours away from the house. It's coming with me to Canada next year we shall see how it holds up..

06-24-2004
Submitted by: Jeffrey JeneSend Email

The Fiji inflatable tandem is a step down from the Sevylor Tahiti according to the packaging. The boat is lightweight, handles fairly well. tracking is a bit weak, and the boat is a wee bit tippy. This is the perfect boat for beginners.