Product Reviews > Kayaks > Swift > Labrador Sea Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Labrador Sea Kayak by Swift

05-31-2004

I purchased my Swift Labrador Sea about four months ago. The price was just too good to pass up. This Kayak is the largest of the models that Swift markets. The cockpit has room for a larger person and comes with stable foot rests. The front and rear storage areas are very roomy and have large hatches. My boat came with a skeg and I have since added a Smart Track rudder system. This boat needs neither. I only use the rudder in high wind/current conditions which you might encounter in open water. The water line length of this kayak is nearly the full lenght of the boat. I paddled a rotomold Carolina by Perception which is a good boat also but no comparison to my Labrador Sea. This boat is light and fast yet stable enough to fish from. I would definitely recommend this model to others.