Product Reviews > Accessories > Aqua-Bound Seaclude (Discontinued) Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Aqua-Bound Seaclude (Discontinued)

Rated: 9.75/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Aqua-Bound Logo
See Products from Aqua-Bound in the Buyers' Guide!
Aqua-Bound in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Kids Kayak Paddles
  • Canoe Paddles
  • Recreational Kayak Paddle

07-17-2013

This was the first paddle I ever bought. I still have and use it. For a relatively low cost paddle it's really quite good. Sure there are better, but you'll have to spend a lot more to see any appreciable improvement in performance or weight reduction. It has been discontinued. I would not hesitate to buy or recommend another Aqua-Bound paddle.

11-04-2009
Submitted by: Brad HackSend Email

Nice and light, mine comes apart beautifully. It occasionally has a slight shudder, but a very good paddle for the price.

06-30-2004
Submitted by: Joe BowenSend Email

Very practical paddle. And for the money, you can't beat it. I don't suggest this is the best paddle on the market, but is is 1/2 the price of anything better.

05-24-2004

This paddle is a bit narrower than the Aqua-bound sequel, which is also reviewed on this site. I often paddle solo in my Old Town Loon 160-T which is an 80lb recreational kayak. My usual trip is 6 hours (3 hours upstream, and 3 hours down). I find this paddle to be quite easy to use and am quite happy with it. The narrower paddle face reduces the effort needed to move the boat.

I have often taken this paddle apart, and it still fits together tightly with no wobble. I have often had to use the paddle to push the boat off gravel shoals, and in other abusive ways. It still looks great and shows virtually no wear.

For the money, I rate it a 10.