Product Reviews > Canoes > Grasse River Boatworks > Adirondack Classic Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Adirondack Classic Canoe by Grasse River Boatworks

Canoes
Research Canoes in the Buyers' Guide!

Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

05-12-2004

Not to knock Bells (I own several solos), but the Adirondack Classic is the ultimate cruising canoe.

Available in an even lighter carbon lay-up, my Grasse River Classic is a hand-made woodstrip. It is assymetrical, weighs an HONEST 32 pounds, and is FAST, fast!

This is the only canoe (other than the Grasse River Adirondack XL) I have ever paddled which glides EFFORTLESSLY though the water. I NEVER get tired paddling this fantastic canoe.

Contact me, or check out www.rowableclassics.com if you want to check out these classic canoes. I think there will be a site at www.canoeclassics.com, sometime this summer, devoted to these incredible canoes.