Product Reviews > Accessories > Werner Nantahala Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Werner Nantahala

Rated: 8.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Werner Paddles Logo
See Products from Werner Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Werner Paddles in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Touring Kayak Paddles
  • Racing SUP

07-18-2013
Submitted by: Bill RSend Email

This is a wonderful paddle. I'm on my third one. My favorite testimony is the blade got caught in a rock and the shaft bent/flexed enough for me to lean backwards and slide underneath it. the blade cracked on the occurrence, but it was able to suffice until I got off the river. Decent catch - the shaft doesn't feel flexible under normal use

03-01-2004
Submitted by: choire dog

Purchased for river use (I use a Greyowl Guide for deep water). Overall very satisfied, good quality, well made and a delight to use.

Negatives would be questionable durability (but then it is light), rather thick shaft if you have small hands and it tends to flutter when pressed hard.

Great all rounder, but not for serious WW use.