Product Reviews > Accessories > Redfish Kayak Custom Foam Seat Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Redfish Kayak Custom Foam Seat

Research Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in the Buyers' Guide!
Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests
View Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in Buyers' Guide

08-08-2012
Submitted by: terry davisonSend Email

Though I didn't finish the MR340 I did put in 150 miles on this incredible seat. The comfort of this seat is wonderful. Besides saving 3 lbs on my Epic 18X it also makes it bearable on long distance endurance kayaking!

06-14-2012
Submitted by: terry davisonSend Email

Here is a follow up om my previous review on this incredible seat.

I've been training for the upcoming MR 340 canoe and kayak race.
Monday I put in 25 plus miles on my Epix 18X with the newly installed seat that Joe made for me. I never got out of the kayak and when I finished my back and butt felt fine! (I'm almost 60 with an extremely bad back)

I will report back after the MR 340 which will be the ultimate test.

05-18-2012
Submitted by: terry davisonSend Email

I bought a new Epic 18X in November and as much as I like it I just couldn't make the OEM seat comfortable.
After many hours of research, and reading many reviews I contacted Joe Greenly at Redfish Kayak. I gave him the kayak info that he needed and within a week the seat was delivered.

After taking the OEM seat out, I weighed both seats and the Redfish seat weighed 3 lbs less. The first run I went 2 hours, and the next day I put in a very taxing 3 hour run. I just cannot believe how comfortable this seat is, and support it offers!

Joe, you really should get in the motorcycle seat business as I would gladly have you make me a couple of them.

12-23-2003

Recently installed this great seat in my NC 17LT Daytripper. Pressure fit exactly. Good backrest just below cockpit coaming, built in hip braces, greatly improved stability, control, and comfort for my cranky (surgically renovated) back. Joe Greenley makes a quality product designed to fit exactly. Saved me time, labor, and well worth it.