Product Reviews > Accessories > SeaLine Back, Seat & Thigh Support Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for SeaLine Back, Seat & Thigh Support

Rated: 9.33/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

Research Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in the Buyers' Guide!
Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests
View Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in Buyers' Guide

08-27-2005
Submitted by: vickiSend Email

Iíve had my seat and back cushions since last summer, and I don't go out without them. They are great, because you can adjust them for whatever your needs are. Superb!!

07-07-2004

Superb product. The support provides comfortable support to my legs and alleviates the pain that I start feeling after a couple of hours of paddling. Since I have been using it, I have been able to paddle longer and in much greater comfort than I could before. My wife, who had been complaining of lower back and leg pain, used it for the first time last night. After we came off of the water, she said that it was the first pain-free paddle that she had had in a long time. We haven't bothered to install the velcro attachments, but the support is easy to position when loose.

11-10-2003

Self-inflate, air adjustable pads are just what I needed for butt pain. I read the review in Seakayaker and said "yeah, sure...", but they are what they say they are, comfy, however, the velcro supplied sucks...use straps to hold them in place. I have used them for 2 long paddles and they work.