Product Reviews > Kayaks > Formula > Pursuit Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Pursuit Kayak by Formula

Rated: 9.25/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

07-06-2007

Bought a used kayak (rental) in fall 2006; love the way it moves and it's stability. can almost roll it in a controlled environment! Back of the seat is very uncomfortable on long trips.

08-22-2005

I was using a Pygmy Arctic Tern that I built. Great boat, but others were having problems practicing rescues on me with the big, flat hard chines it has. As an instructor, I needed a boat that not only handles well, but that wasn't hard for others to deal with as well. I bought a Pursuit and could not be happier. Handles great - can lay it on its side, rolls easy, as fast as most other boats of similar length, and is just a fun boat to handle. I would like to see Formula use a better seat on their boats. Mine is 3 yrs. old and the seat shows real signs of wear, but other than that - great kayak!

11-03-2004

I bought this fibreglass boat without a test paddle based on test paddle of other boats and recommendations of kayaking friends. One mentioned a concern with the stability of the Pursuit, in moderate to heavy waves I have found no problems. I love this boat, it carries what I need in a quick and responsive manner.

09-30-2003
Submitted by: ShaenSend Email

This has been one of the best boats I have ever used. It tracks well and is easy to turn with no rudder. I also found that it has a incredible amount of storage space in the front and reat compartments but I did find that it takes a bit of getting used to the day hatch as it takes a bit of streching. I was also impressed with the speed that it had. All in all this is a great boat.