Product Reviews > Kayaks > Coleman > One-Person Inflatable Kayak (5998-980) Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for One-Person Inflatable Kayak (5998-980) Kayak by Coleman

Rated: 9.67/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

08-06-2004

I purchased this Kayak as my first one just to see if I would like kayaking. I have searched for more expensive ones, but after using this one, I think the $60 investment is well worth it. It is very well constructed, tracks well, and is extremely easy to paddle. I also like the idea of being able to just deflate it, roll it up and put in a closet.

03-02-2004
Submitted by: TCSend Email

Great kayak at a very inexpensive price. I use it in the Gulf of Mexico a lot and have encountered no problems. Easy to paddle, light and compact. Good buy!!

09-11-2003

This is a great inexpensive inflatable kayak (I paid under $60.00). I bought mine earlier this year and was concerned how well it would work but I have been pleasantly surprised. I've had it on rivers and lakes and it seems to track fairly well and is very stable. It only takes 5 minutes to pump it up with a hand pump. The best thing is that I can take it on vacation and still have plenty of room in my compact car trunk for luggage. I can fit the boat, paddle (which comes with it), pump, and life jacket in a duffle bag.