Product Reviews > Accessories > Camp Paddle Foxfire Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Camp Paddle Foxfire

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

04-21-2004

I am a little premature in my post. The first paddle I got turned out to be a little to long. I called Camp and they were great. I sent the %* back and a 56 in in route. My test with the 58 on the local lake was great considering the fact that it was too long. Good feel and smooth in the water.

My new Kevlar Wenonah Advantage should arrive this week too and I can't wait to get the two acquainted. I plan to switch between the Foxtail and a carbon bent shaft. I actually bought the Foxtail to use in my old Blackhawk Proem. The Proem is 12' long and turns on a dime, a "play boat", opposite design objectives compared to the Advantage.

08-11-2003

Recently in addition to Kayaking and Tandem Canoeing with my wife, I added solo canoeing having purchased a Bell Magic. I needed a little more paddle than the Camp microlite that I use with my Wenonah Jensen-18 so they recommended the FoxFire. They made a great recommendation and I have truly enjoyed this paddle. All in all they make a variety of quality paddles and are very knowledgeable and helpful. They are pros that paddle and have a customer focused family business.