Product Reviews > Kayaks > Prijon > Chopper Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Chopper Kayak by Prijon

12-18-2004

Love this boat. I wanted a river runner that was more comfortable to sit in than the playboats. This one has good leg room, with still a tight fit at the hips using the included padding. Have used it on Class II rapids, and have heard it performs well on more difficult sections as well. Manageable on the flats; spinny, but again I think it tracks better on flats than the playboats.

07-07-2003
Submitted by: MPSend Email

This is my first WW boat and I've done some big 3 stuff and maybe some small 4 with the boat. I'm still learning and I'm taking everything one step at a time. I haven't flipped/rolled the boat in WW yet. The boat somehow pulls me through major screw-ups that I make. This is a great river runner and a boat to keep because of its many uses. The boat can hold what someone needs to make a two day trip. I couldn't have asked for more in my first boat.