Product Reviews > Kayaks > Perception > Full-Tilt Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Full-Tilt Kayak by Perception

03-08-2007
Submitted by: NickSend Email

I bought the Full Tilt as my first kayak and have been very pleased. The only complaint is that the seat could be higher quality. I had to make some modifications after about a year of paddling. But overall, its been a great boat.

06-23-2003
Submitted by: son_of_moghSend Email

The most unsung and underrated freestyle boat of 2002!! It was discontinued after only 1 year. It's loose, slicy and fast. It does everything I could want and runs rivers, too. The outfitting is perfect for me, nice footroom and thighbraces.

Rendezvous River Sports
Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!