Product Reviews > Accessories > Waterstick Zen Pro-bend WW Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Waterstick Zen Pro-bend WW Paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

05-03-2004

I fell in love with the Touring model of this paddle.. A joy to paddle with and extremely light and stiff. The Trihedral shape of the blade threw me at first, as I wasn't sure I was getting enough of a catch on the water. Now that I am used to it I found rolls to be very reliable even when I hadn't done one in 15 years. Great paddle, beautiful look, enough to make your friends green with envy!

08-20-2003
Submitted by: GeneSend Email

I bought the touring zen model with a bent shaft. The paddle weighs more than they advertise, and just doesn't grab enough water. My Swift is a much better touring paddle. Anyone want to buy my Waterstick?

06-23-2003
Submitted by: son_of_moghSend Email

Tremendously comfortable - I got the 12-degree feather bent-shaft LEFT-handed Zen with Conquest-22 grips. The power you get in your strokes has to be felt to be believed. I can back-stroke my Full-Tilt faster than I could forward stroke with my old paddle in a long boat. Sculling feels different but I'm getting used to it quickly. The carbon stiffness isn't a factor, my joints feel great. Best paddle ever.