Product Reviews > Kayaks > Wave Sport, Inc. > Ace 5.1 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Ace 5.1 Kayak by Wave Sport, Inc.

10-27-2005

This is a great boat. I have paddled it for over a year now (been kayaking for 12 years). Compared to the other play boats I have paddled, it is the easiest to initiate the ends, tracks great, and turns quickly. I just paddled it 226 miles down the Colorado through the Grand Canyon, wouldn't have been happy with any other boat!

07-16-2004

I'm close to 6 ft and 170lbs, started off with the Wave Sport Super Easy, but had to go to a "smaller" boat because the Super Easy was too big for me after I dropped 45 pounds of personal floatation. The Ace 5.1 is an "Ace" to roll, mind you, after learning to roll the big and boxy Super Easy anything would be a cinch to roll. The speed is great, tracks nicely and is comfy. Looking forward to a long relationship with my new Ace 5.1

03-04-2003

This boat comes with the tricks already programmed. I am only 2 seasons into this sport and the ace 5.1 makes it easy to learn and fun. I am 6'3" and fit this boat snug and comfortably. For all those tall paddlers out there who are looking for a great boat to toss around, The ace 5.1 kicks. Cheers.

Rendezvous River Sports
Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!