Product Reviews > Accessories > Bully's Paddle Leash (PC 108) Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Bully's Paddle Leash (PC 108)

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Research Safety & Rescue in the Buyers' Guide!
Safety & Rescue
View Safety & Rescue in Buyers' Guide

04-25-2008

I must have bought mine about 2000 when the leash had a brass snap rather than the cord - never removed the velcro from my paddle since installing it. 2 years ago my $240 paddle got away from me (first time) when I got stuck against a bridge while fishing in the outgoing tide - the leash stretched to its maximum length and held! A worthwhile investment, I am buying a new one this year.

08-21-2002

Very nicely made paddle leash. It is coiled with nice brass swivel ends and a velcro wrap-around that goes around the paddle handle. It's design prevents tangles. I give the leash a 9 vs. a 10 since it is somewhat cumbersome to take on and off the rigging on the kayak. I take my leash off to prevent theft while on car and uv deterioration. I'd guess the mfg. didn't feel most would go through this procedure. Bully's advertises itself as making surf equipment.