Product Reviews > Accessories > Banshee Flow Seat Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Banshee Flow Seat

Research Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in the Buyers' Guide!
Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests
View Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in Buyers' Guide

09-20-2005
Submitted by: cooldoctor1Send Email

I have the Banshee Flowseat with gel, eBay, about $25 bucks, and like it for my Prijons. Prijons have hard seats; my bony 165 lb butt grew sore within a couple hours of paddling. The Flowseat eliminates that. Instructions say to velcro the seat into the yak. I did not as it might fly out when transporting on truck, and also in summer the gel can get hot. No problem tossing it on the seat or even under my current flimsy pad; it does raise you about 3/4 inch out of the seat (higher center of gravity. If you are super paddling, getting ready for a race, it might get in the way to be so high, but it sure is a stress reliever for touring paddles; the old keester says "Thank you!". Note also weight at about (guesstimate) 2 lbs.

08-19-2002

For me the flow seat does help keep my butt from hurting. I can paddle longer. If you get one be sure to feel it to make sure the gel is consistently soft. I have one where the gel is harder on one butt side. Overall the gel also feels harder than the new one I got earlier this year.