Submitted: 03-07-2006 by Waterlogged

I saw this canoe on e-bay, looked like a great canoe and the specs were great, but had not really considered it as I did not know anything about holy cow canoes, and really wanted a Langford, or Scott. I heard some ads on the radio, saw something about this company on the TV and finally saw one of these canoes on my yearly trip to the Toronto Boat show and was really impressed with it.

Must be sign I thought so after a little searching on the Internet I got to this web site where I read some of the comments on them as well as the reviews on Langford and Scott. I liked the prices on e-bay but had never used e-bay before and being a bit of a skeptic I called them and decided to simply go straight to the factory so I could see for myself.

All I can say is WOW what a nice Canoe!! I bought the 16 kevler prospector on the spot, it was a discounted one, with a small mark on it, but was close to a thousand dollars less than the langford , and looked a heck of a lot nicer. I have only had it out for about 30 minutes so far because itís still cold here and it paddled amazingly. Thank you to the people that left their reviews before me, for this company and the other ones it really helped.

H2O Paddles: