Submitted: 09-22-2005 by flatpick

We picked up a Rack and Roll trailer to haul extra boats with our smallish cars (Toyota p/u and Honda CR-V). The trailer has a capacity of 250 lbs or 4 boats. It comes with Yakima style crossbars (Thule fits too) and accepts the standard kayak stackers and other accessories. The stackers and some foam pipe insulation and we were set to go. I got the optional tongue extender, for boats over 18', and it made it real nice, allowing the back door of the Honda to open even with the trailer online. It looks a lot like a kayak rickshaw!

Traveling down the road you don't even know it's back there. It is very well designed and quite sturdy. Shock absorbers, mag wheels, lifetime bearings, anodized aluminum construction, etc. sweet! And when you are done it all takes apart and packs away in the garage! I can't think of one thing I would change.