Submitted: 08-03-2005 by souhami
After selling my loved OT Loon 138 which I owned for over 8 yrs., I decide to upgrade to a Dirigo 140. I purchased a demo at REI as I had with my Loon 138. I am 6' 240 fit. This boat was uncomfortable this new seat is complicated and pops out of its bracket. I miss being able to slide back and forth in the Loon. I tracked well but was very slow it's basically a tub!! It displaces a lot of water has little glide. The water comes up to the gunwale. I returned it. I wanted another Loon 138 REI no longer carries them LL Bean online was my only choice. I decided to go with a Pungo 120 instead. I have owned several WS boats before including a Pungo classic I was generally please with all of them. I will try it this weekend if the Pungo doesn't work. I will order another Loon from LL Bean. As far as the Dirigo is concerned I can see it being a good fishing platform, I don't fish.