Submitted: 09-13-2004 by Ivan

So here goes. This is my first kayak that I have purchased, I tried a few ocean models and liked the design and layout of the t140 better then any others. I had a hard time deciding whether to get the 140 vs. the 160, but I decided on the 140 for size and the fact that I can still get this boat on my truck relatively easy by myself. I got it used from the classifeds and this site, got a great deal and couldn't be happier with the kayak. I've taken it out a handfull of times so far and had no problems, I did notice some water coming in but solved that with some foam golf balls, now the cockpit is bone dry. Boat tracks good and very easy to manuever even without the rudder option. I love the storage space in the back, I find that my friends end up tossing there stuff into the back of my boat rather then dig into theirs. I've taken this thing out into some pretty crappy water just to see what it was capable of, I couldn't tip this boat if I tried, and with the leg braces you can lean this over as far as you want. Overall this is an excellent boat, can't wait to try it in the ocean a little more.