Submitted: 07-22-2004 by FastEddy

Hi Folks, After reading a dozen glowing reviews of the QCC700XL, all I can do is add more frosting to the cake. I'm 5'-11" and weigh a fit 200 lbs. I have been canoe and kayak racing for over 20 years. I recently purchased a QCC700 kayak. I have owned several composite, fast touring kayaks over the years. That said, what I look for in a kayak is Firstly; Quality, this kayak has it all, with it's impeccable fit, finish attention to detail and deep color saturation. Secondly; I want it to be Fast, and also fast, when carrying three days camping supplies. This kayak, with only a paddler on board, can reach speeds of 6.9 mph,as confirmed by a GPS, for several hundred yards, as your conditioning allows. Thirdly; This type of 18ft. kevlar kayak can be very expensive, so I want this kind of quailty at a reasonable price. The reasonable price will dazzle you. I could go on and on but, I won't. Check this fantastic boat out for yourself, you won't be sorry....