Submitted: 04-20-2004 by lees

wish I had never demo'd this yak cause now I want one.enormous tankwell ! flat cockpit that you can stand up in!and twist,turn and cast, extremly stable, crawled all over it ,sat on it sideways and access to tankwell and forward hatch was great.opened the hatch out on the water and wasn't concerned at all; dry ride ,I'm 5'8" 160lbs and didn't have water in the cockpit that others have mentioned, no wet seat here, wind was blowing 15-20knots and it was reasonably fast, and tracked well, a little slow getting it moving but once you overcame the first intial strokes it took off.heavy construction) could be used touring, camping ,diving.paddle keeper also.......what I did not like was the position of the side handles,knuckle scrappers,I'd maybe remove them. the scupper holes behind the seat seem to serve no purpose bound to become a classic,worth the price tag with the great warranty...try it you'll only have one problem ,choosing between the 140 or the 120