Submitted: 06-02-2003 by Ben

I recently purchased two new NC Kayaks. The first is an NC17 Overnighter. The second being an NC19 Expedition. Both are the "LT" Lightweight versions. I have found both kayaks to be of exceptional quality and design. After months of searching, I am quite pleased with my calculated selections. Both kayaks are extremely effecient in the water. Much more so than numerous other kayaks I have paddled.

My NC17 is used as my day use or short duration kayak (up to 3 days ). It is extremely quick and effortless to paddle. It is responsive like no other kayak, with great stability. It tracks well and holds its course even in high wind and wave conditions. When put into its secondary, it will turn 180 degrees within its own length. Extremely impressive boat. I would recommend this kayak to anyone looking for quality, performance and pricing unmatched anywhere in the marketplace. Definitely a great kayak!!!