Submitted: 07-13-2002 by A. Omer

After owning the Q700X for 1 year I must say that it has fulfilled my every wish. I wanted a fast kayak that I could take anywhere, a kayak that would take me to a higher level. The hull design is fast, very fast, it is so efficient that she will glide across the water out making a sound. They say that when you kayak it should become an extension of yourself, the Q700X is just that kind of Kayak. Most novices find the hull to tipsy. But I have found that with a bit of proper training this boat will become your best friend. Dependable! I have had the kayak out in all manner of conditions. From glass clam on the lake to 10' chop and 25 Kts of wind on NY Harbor. The boat will take you where ever you want to go and will take you there fast. Please buy this kayak, but only if you are ready for high performance paddling. QCC is a first rate company and you will not be disappointed.