Submitted: 01-29-2001 by EMBEE31

I have been paddling my Expedition for the past 7 months on lakes, harbors and the open sea. I love the boat! It is fast and can keep up with the closed deck boats without problem. I use the rudder system only in heavy winds or currents as the boat can track well by just leaning and edging. The storage compartments generally keep things dry and the hatch locking system can be adjusted if they begin to leak. My only complaints are: The wet seat in any kind rear quartering seas and the drainage system which makes it hard to launch in a high multiple wave surf. I am soon paddling a submarine. I would not trade this boat of any SOT I have seen or paddled. The venturi baling system works well when moving. Operative word is moving! Once flooded by a breaker there is a lot of water in the cockpit to maneuver.