Submitted: 11-11-2013 by tcsurfski

Wow! It is hard to top all the raving reviews already posted on the Speedstroke GYM. They certainly speak for themselves. It is rare to find a product anymore that has such an absolute and loyal following, but after owning the Speedstroke GYM for just one week, it doesn't surprise me.

I bought the Speedstroke without having ever been on an ERG, based on the recommendation of some close friends who use it extensively. Upon unpacking it I knew immediately this was a top notch piece of equipment. It was a joy to put together and I actually let me six year old son do most of the work. (I can say this about anything else I've ever had to assemble).
The attention to detail is impeccable and you immediately feel the passion and dedication that Grayson and team put into designing and building this product.

I've only paddled it for a week, but I am so excited about the potential. I have a surfski business in Northern Michigan and the Speedstroke is not only going to allow me to train much more frequently through the winter (and probably even in the summer when time is limited), but I believe this will be a phenomenal tool for doing technique lessons with my customers.

There is no doubt it will last forever and I am absolutely thrilled with the purchase. Money extremely well spent!!!